1) Do you have private or public loans owned by Sallie Mae?
2) Do you believe Sallie Mae has hiked up your personal interest rate or treated you differently because you’re a Latina/o student?
3) Do you have oppressive debt to the extent that you don’t see a way out?
4) Are your wages being garnered, are you unemployed or simply can’t make ends meet because of your Sallie Mae loan?
5) Have you defaulted on your loans or are your loans severely affecting your credit score?
6) Are you trying to challenge Sallie Mae’s predatory lending practices through activism?
Private message us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- cosmic-kemet reblogged this from coloredgirlshustle and added:
- hermosa-sirena reblogged this from mexicatiahui and added:
- dulceluchador likes this
- novaless reblogged this from mexicatiahui
- estosoloempieza likes this
- friendofhagrid reblogged this from mexicatiahui
- aleimina likes this
- chocolateorgasm likes this
- mexicatiahui reblogged this from mycuentame
- junk-fail reblogged this from coloredgirlshustle
- new-here-again reblogged this from navigatethestream
- blacuadorian likes this
- blackberrylitmag reblogged this from coloredgirlshustle
- timekiller-s likes this
- coloredgirlshustle reblogged this from navigatethestream and added:
- nopinupgirl likes this
- steppauseturnpausepivotstepstep likes this
- navigatethestream reblogged this from mycuentame and added:
- buscandoguayaba likes this
- craftypalette likes this
- prettygotugly reblogged this from certainshadeofmoreno
- mijajaja likes this
- the-bicyclette likes this
- certainshadeofmoreno reblogged this from mycuentame
- mycuentame posted this